How do I return an item?
At Mobile Zap we want you to love every order from us, so we've made returns as easy as possible for you.
Follow these simple steps so that you can return your item(s):
- Fill our Returns Form to tell us about the product you want to return
- Our customer service team will contact you with a pre-paid label
- You are responsible for returning the goods in good condition at your own cost unless the goods are faulty, incorrectly* shipped or misdescribed. If the item is faulty, you will be eligible for a refund of incurred postage costs up to the value of $35
- We aim to issue refunds within 7 working days of the return shipment being received.
Please follow the instructions below to post your item back to us:
1 - Check your label: Please ensure that the print quality of the label is clear. If you do not have accet to a printer, you may print your label at most Post Offices.
2 - Schedule your collection for a day that suits you.
3 - Hand over your parcel to the delivery driver on the scheduled collection date.
* Please note:
- The customer is liable to pay for postage when returning incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods.
- The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged.
- Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods.
- Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
If you refuse delivery or refuse to pay any import duty or taxes levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to Mobile Fun, then a returns charge of up to $40 plus a minimum administration charge of $10 (or equivalent currency at the current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for our full Returns Policy.