How do I return an item?
At Mobile Zap we want you to love every order from us, so we've made returns as easy as possible for you.
Follow these simple steps so that you can return your item(s):
- Fill our Returns Form to tell us about the product you want to return
- Our customer service team will contact you with a pre-paid returns label.
- You are responsible for returning the goods in good condition at your own cost unless the goods are faulty, incorrectly* shipped or mis-described. The cost of shipping ($19.49) will be deducted from your order, prior to the refund being issues to your original payment method.
- We aim to issue refunds within 7 working days of the return shipment being made.
Please follow the instructions below to post your item back to us:
1 - Check your label: Please ensure that the print quality of the label is clear. If you do not have access to a printer, you may print your label at most Post Offices, please see a full list of locations here.
2 - Sign and secure: Sign the Aviation Security and Dangerous Goods Declaration and securely attach the label to the top face of the back of the parcel, ensuring tape does not cover any part of the barcode. Please ensure your package is secure.
3 - Post: You can post your parcel at any Post Office, where you will be issues with a lodgement receipt. Alternatively, you can post your parcel in a red street posting box or in-store drop box (in size permits)
* Please note:
- The customer is liable to pay for postage when returning incorrectly ordered goods.
- The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged.
- You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying Mobile Zap Limited of the cancellation.
- Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods.
- Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for our full Returns Policy.