The following are the Terms and Conditions of orders placed with Mobile Zap Limited. On ordering from Mobile Zap Limited you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
- Methods of Payment
- Buying Products on Our Website
- Your Right to Cancel
- Delayed/Lost Delivery
- How to Return
- Returns Policy
- Manufacturers Warranty
- Failed Delivery Policy
- Promotional Codes
- Information You Provide To Us
- Online Contract Formation
All images on this site are reproduced with a view to portraying our products as accurately as possible. Please be aware that designs may vary slightly, from those shown, due to normal design and production fluctuations.
For security details, please see our privacy statement.
Card payments can be made using any of the following:
Please note that we do not accept American Express cards.
PayPal - There is no fee payable if you pay with PayPal. Full payment is taken at the time of ordering, including for delivery.
Shipping charges will be calculated during the checkout process after you choose your preferred shipping method.
We try to have accurate pricing and availability information on all the products we offer; despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mispriced or have inaccurate stock availability information. We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure and will inform you if a product’s correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price.
We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an email to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be dispatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for dispatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only.
We are a registered Australian business (ABN 51 168 715 348) and products are shipped from the warehouse in the UK.
You can cancel your order with Mobile Zap anytime before your order is shipped. Please note, cancellation requests outside of our business hours will be handled on the next business day. However, your order may have shipped and we will be unable to cancel.
You should inform Mobile Zap in writing, by using our contact us form.
If your order is in transit or you have already taken receipt of it, then you will be unable to cancel this order.
If you have not received your order within 30 business days of shipping (not including Sundays), you must immediately advise Mobile Zap Customer Service of the delay/loss. If the delivery address provided at the time ordering is incorrect Mobile Zap will not be held responsible or be able to take action. If you have not reported your order as missing/not received within this 30 day period Mobile Zap will be unable to take action. Please note that Mobile Zap will need to wait for 15 days before being able to trace, replace or refund lost items.
* Please Note: If you have not reported your order as missing/not received within this 30 day period Mobile Zap will be unable to take action.
Please see our Returns page for information on how to return items.
At Mobile Zap we have every confidence that you will be delighted with your purchase, but what happens if you buy a Christmas present early and for whatever reason it turns out on Christmas Day that you need to return it?
Well don’t worry, you can organise your Christmas shopping with Mobile Zap at bit earlier this year with the secure knowledge that we are offering an Extended Returns Policy. We have extended our returns period for the Christmas season. Items purchased from Mobile Zap and dispatched during the period from November 1 2023 to December 31 2023, inclusive may be returned at any time before midnight on January 31 2024, our returns policy will revert to the standard 30-day period for items purchased after December 31 2023.
Packages should be up to 20 x 12 x 12 inches and no heavier than 10kg. Goods should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation.
Once we have verified the fault, we will issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. We test returned items, and if our technicians find a returned item is not faulty or has been tampered with, you will be responsible for paying the return cost (In certain circumstances, faults will need to be diagnosed by the manufacturers of the item before a replacement can be issued – i.e. memory card reading faults, device not powering up etc.).
Follow these simple steps so that you can return your item(s):
- Fill our Returns Form to tell us about the product you want to return
- You are responsible for returning the goods in good condition at your own cost unless the goods are faulty, incorrectly* shipped or misdescribed. If the item is faulty, you will be eligible for a refund of incurred postage costs up to the value of $35
- We aim to issue refunds within 7 working days of the return shipment being received.
* Please note:
- The customer is liable to pay for postage when returning incorrectly ordered goods.
- The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged.
- You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying Mobile Zap Limited of the cancellation.
- Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods.
- Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
If you refuse delivery or refuse to pay any import duty or taxes levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to Mobile Fun, then a returns charge of up to $40 plus a minimum administration charge of $10 (or equivalent currency at the current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund, replace, or exchange certain products if the seal/packaging has been broken or opened. This is applicable to product software, and all types of replacement batteries, memory and media cards. Wireless, Wired or VR Headsets are also excluded; this is due to reasons of hygiene. Screen protectors cannot be returned once the protective layer for the adhesive side has been removed.
Mobile Fun Limited
MF Group HQ
Gravelly Industrial Park Birmingham
B24 8HZ United Kingdom
Replacements & Refunds
Where applicable, replacement or alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 10 business days to issue the item. If an item is out of stock, it will then become a priority back order to be shipped once stock is available.
If you are eligible for a refund we will refund you back to the payment method you used when you originally paid for your order.
Please note: It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes to your credit card details i.e. you no longer have that account. Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase*. Refunds can take up to 30 days to process.
Please Note: Any return that is not accompanied by the returns form will be held by Mobile Zap for 10 days, awaiting the return of the completed form. Items that have not been reclaimed by you within this period will be disposed of after this time and will result in the return being completed without action.
* These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
For faulty items after 30 days that are still under manufacturer warranty, you will need to contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement. Please retain your original packaging for manufacturer information.
On occasion parcels identified as ‘Failed Delivery’ are returned to Mobile Zap within 5-15 days of dispatch from our warehouse.
Reasons given are the following:
- Addressee has gone away
- No Answer
- Address Incomplete
- Address Inaccessible
- Addressee unknown
- Not called for
Where any of the above reasons is applicable to your order then you will be informed of the failed delivery attempt by email and, if required, a request for delivery address details or confirmation of delivery details that you originally provided when first placing your order will be made.
Reasons 1 & 2 - Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched within 48 – 72 hours from notification, unless Mobile Zap receives alternative instructions.
Reason 3-5 - Cost of the re-delivery will be charged to you and your order will be dispatched following confirmation of the delivery address details.
Reason 6 & 7 - No action will be taken by Mobile Zap until new instructions are received from you. If after 30 days from the original dispatch date you have not contacted Mobile Zap then your order will be disposed of and a recycling charge made to your account.
- In the event the delivery address needs to be amended, please contact our Customer Relations Team within 48 hours either by Email or by using our contact us form.
- Re-delivery will be charged at the appropriate rate for the original delivery service chosen when the order was placed.
If you refuse delivery or refuse to pay any import duty or taxes levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to Mobile Fun, then a returns charge of up to £25 plus a minimum administration charge of £5.00 (or equivalent currency at the current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund amount.
- Recycling charges will be applicable to the product/s requiring recycling.
- Some promotion codes are valid for limited time only.
- Promotional/Coupon codes are only valid online and need to be entered in the shopping basket to obtain the discount.
- Promotional Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.
- Any certificate or voucher has a cash redemption value of $0.001 and is not transferable or assignable.
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
- You authorize us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our ‘Partner Companies’).
- If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you. All such information collected by us shall be referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘Personal Information’
- By clicking on the ‘Place My Order’ button you are agreeing to joining our email newsletter list.
By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and are making an offer to purchase goods from Mobile Zap Limited. Our acceptance to your offer will only be considered complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation email, or when the goods you ordered are effectively dispatched, whichever happens first. If for any reason your order is rejected before we accept your offer and payment has been taken, a full refund will be made immediately. Any goods on the same order which we have not confirmed in the dispatch confirmation email or SMS and that have not been dispatched to you do not form part of the binding contract between you and Mobile Zap Limited.
Mobile Zap Limited will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
Any orders placed by those aged under 18 must be with the consent of a parent or carer. Any information given by the child must be with the consent of a parent or carer. The cardholder must be available to give information in cases where an under 18 is ordering.
For any questions on our terms and conditions, you can contact us form.